VHA-I Am Royal ASP Tutor
Job Title: ASPTutor
VCS Department: Teaching and Learning
Contact: Angela Greer email@example.com
Schools: Robert L. Jenkins Community Center, OraLee West Community Center
Hourly Rate: $10 per hour
Position Start Date: Early Fall and Spring
Background Check: Required
- Takes an active role in developing the academic and personal strengths of I Am Royal ASP Students.
- Assists students in the successful completion of college eligibility requirements.
- Provides academic support for students in rigorous courses.
- Encourages students to enroll in a four-year college or university after high school.
- Serves as a role model/mentor for I Am Royal ASP students.
- Actively participate in collaborative groups and tutorials.
- Facilitate the tutorial learning process
- Adhere to district/site policies and procedures.
Be enrolled in a college or university or have college degree. Attendance is mandatory at scheduled program training and meetings. No previous tutoring experience is required.